An interview is a two way street, they want to see if you’re the right fit for the role and you want to see if the company is a match for you. It is important to remember this as you don’t want to be stuck in a job or environment that you don’t enjoy and risk becoming a Job Hopper.
These are the top 5 questions to ask the interviewer.
- What will the daily duties be of this role – could you describe what a typical 8-5 day would be like?
- How would you describe the culture of the company, what is it like to work here?
- Is there a typical career path for someone in this role?
- How is performance measured in this company and what would the key performance areas be in this role?
- What is the next step in the hiring process?