My client is a global digital marketing agency, and they’re recreating digital marketing so it’ll finally work like it should!
This team is looking for a leader, an Innovator, and a paid social Guru.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Developing efficient business operations processes
- Managing all team billings and revenue tracking
- New business
- Revenue vs staff allocation analysis
- Sourcing suppliers & negotiating fees
- Coordinating graduate programs
- Hiring of new staff
- Ensuring team time sheets are submitted
- Budget vs spend tracking
- Testing and deployment of new tools and software
- Leave approvals
- Rolling out client Service Level Agreements & turnaround times
- Quarterly Performance reviews with team
- Chair disciplinary hearings when needed
- Creating learning paths and assigning training to team
- Client portfolio allocations
- Continuously manage and optimise team capacity
- Creating and implementing tracking pixels, taxonomy and other tagging, either assisting web developers or implementing tracking myself.
- Creating audiences using 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data
- End-to-end campaign management
- Mid/Post campaign analysis and reporting
- Implementing and effectively managing a portfolio of high conversion rate campaigns
- Using multiple sources of data combined with utilising social best practices to build audiences and utilise them in lead gen, ecommerce/ conversion based campaigns to ensure high ROI and conversion rates.
- Training sessions
- Social Media Best Practices
- QBR Sessions
To apply send your CV to email@example.com