I am looking for an acquisition manager to work alongside the consumer product team in launching and growing mobile products within selected international markets. You will be responsible for designing and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall company goals.
Overview of activities and responsibilities
- Understand key market players and competitors within our target countries and markets;
- Design and implement marketing campaigns to attract and retain users;
- Deliver against targets set out for customer acquisition to meet company KPIs;
- Source and work with partners in target regions to reach goals and grow relationships for maximum value;
- Collaborate with our data product team to leverage existing communities within target markets;
- Manage and report on marketing budgets to ensure all money is spent effectively; \Optimize and report on individual campaigns and overall impact;
- Manage all creative requirements; measure and report on effectiveness;
- Work closely with our engineering and product teams to ensure that product enhancements are made to increase conversion rates along the customer journey;
- Constantly work to bring the ‘right’ types of users to our products to deliver maximum results in terms of ongoing engagement;
- Source and grow networks and communities (beyond traditional methods) that will aid in our acquisition strategies;
- Bring creative thinking to the acquisition needs of each product and test and report on these methods;.
- A minimum of 5 years in a marketing/ acquisition role;
- A proven track record in customer acquisition, ideally for consumer mobile/app products;
- Extensive experience with app launches across various markets (ideally including international – African, Latin American, or Asian);
- Strong network and relationship building skills;
- A detailed understanding of analytics and how these impact products;
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal, and the ability to listen.
- Accountable; you take ownership – “it’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary;
- Vocal; you like to challenge but will commit once a decision is reached;
- Innovative; you continuously look to improve and simplify our products and processes;
- Curious; you love to learn new things and actively seek feedback;
- Friendly; you have a positive attitude, communicate well and are a team player.
We are tackling fundamental urban development issues in emerging markets in order to build the definitive digital solution for sustainable urban mobility.
Mobility remains a critical stumbling block for hundreds of millions of people living without reliable access to public transport services; lacking the basic freedom of movement they need to change their circumstances.
Our data and technology unlocks information – it makes the invisible visible – and, by getting the right information to the right people at the right time, in a format they love, we are making public transport more accessible, more predictable, easier to navigate, and safer to use for everyone, everywhere.
To be successful, our team of people – around the world – must be as diverse as the populations that use our data and technology to improve their lives, and as inclusive as the solutions we develop for them. We celebrate difference – race, ethnicity, social background, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation and national origin. This is how we grow..
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com