What you will do:
- Will work closely with the development team, digital team and our clients.
- Create and execute a complete content strategy.
- Monitor and react to current SEO performance against targets.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Provide site/page speed recommendations.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Report to key stakeholders to highlight organic performance against KPI’s.
- Continually stay up to date on all relevant changes that affect the field of SEO.
- 2+ years’ experience in the field of SEO.
- Experience working with various SEO tools (such as SEMRush, Screaming Frog & AHrefs).
- Experience with HTML, CSS & JS.
- Experience in copywriting
- High proficiency in Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Proven record of successful link building and content strategies.
- Experience working to deadlines and targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science or related field.
- Experience with both front-end and back-end development.
- Experience with GTM.
- Ability to work and engage with relevant in-house teams and external clients