We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated QA Engineer to join our growing
engineering team based in the creative heart of Cape Town at the Woodstock Exchange.
You will join our small but growing QA team, have experience working in quality assurance in a fast-paced Scrum environment, think outside the box and be a team player.
Skills & Requirements
– Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
– Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
– Experience in creating and executing clear, concise, comprehensive test plans and test cases.
– Good technical skills to understand and analyse defects.
– Strong knowledge of the Software development lifecycle.
– Good analytical skills.
– Experience of testing in a modern software process such as Agile.
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Hands on experience with automated testing tools especially Selenium and Postman.
– Experience working on SaaS platforms.
– Previous experience working with Azure Devops.
– ISTQB foundation certified (or equivalent)