Quality Assurance + Test Analyst
Our client is taking the food delivery market by storm, making waves and creating new possibilities in the industry. We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to join our awesome engineering team and have your mark on the future.
Are you a persistent person finding needles in stacks of hay? Are you a perfectionist looking to make everything better? Have you spotted Waldo around the corners, behind his mobile phone? Can you play nice with both humans and machines?
We are looking for QA Engineers that will be focusing on keeping quality above notch both behind and in front of the screen. You will be looking at backend systems, frontend UI/UX, test creation, bug finding and issue management. The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
– Excellent communication skills across multiple teams
– Able to communicate with developers on a technical level
– Experience managing testing throughout the SDLC
– superb attention to detail
– Good understanding of REST API and tools like Postman, Fiddler, Insomnia , etc.
– Solid SQL knowledge and scripting experience
– CI/CD understanding and tools experience ie TeamCity etc
– AWS / Azure experience advantageous
– Previous programming experience advantageous
– Experience testing multiple platforms including desktop, web and mobile based systems
– Quick learner that can adapt in multiple project environments
– Able to make sure all the processes that needs to run, runs
– Experience in defect tracking – Jira
– Hands on experience with both white-box and black-box testing
– Identify, record and document thoroughly and track defects
– Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved
– Develop status reports based on test completion/findings and communicate them to team leads
– Provide daily and weekly status reports to Manager
– Perform all tasks with attention to detail
– Test case management, creation and execution
– UI and Backend testing
– Challenge workflows and business processes for improvement
– Documenting testing requirements
– API testing
– UI/UX end-to-end testing