My client is a leading Ecommerce company that is looking for a Brand and Marketing Manager to join the team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the internal creative team (art director, designers, copywriters) and ensuring all creative work is aligned to the brand CI guide
- Ensuring that the CI guide is applied on an on going basis
- Developing, planning and executing brand partnerships with 3rd parties
- Creating and executing a social media content plan
- Support other departments (CRM, promotions, performance marketing and UX) with creative requirements
- Work alongside the external agency to develop and execute brand campaigns
- Plan and manage all offline activations and/or events
- Assist with the execution of above the line campaigns
- Plan, brief, approve and execute (on time, in full and in budget) all required brand collateral (sales,brand and driver)
- Campaign progress against objectives
- Previous experience developing a local brand within the lifestyle , FMCG or retail industry
- Agency experience (managed an external agency or worked in client service at an agency)
- A grounding in marketing and communication principles
- Tech Savvy with an inquisitive mind.
- Solutions-oriented, can-do attitude and high energy
- Highly organized and efficient, whilst being flexible and versatile.
- A passion for social media and a deep understanding of the top social media channels.
- An enthusiasm for and an understanding of e-commerce and customer service
- Exceptional english writing skills, with strong attention to detail.
- A basic understanding of google analytics and google adwords
- Some experience with email marketing tools.
- The appetite for being involved in a startup environment
- A BCom degree in Marketing
- A minimum of 3 years working as a brand manager
Please note that this role will give preference to EE candiates.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org