I am on the search for a junior graphic designer that is ready to launch their career and work at a funky Cape Town start-up. The candidate is to possess a true love for design, be comfortable in mixed mediums, and across various platforms and channels. Projects include; global and local campaign ideation and implementation, in-house content production, events and activations, branded collateral, packaging, digital design elements and product design.
Their brand’s growth and entrepreneurial spirit means this role will constantly evolve – the ideal person is someone who is flexible and uses their creative and project management skills to deliver quality work. Attention to detail, ability to proactively make things happen and be a part of the team, no matter what the task, are key competencies.
The Ideal Candidate
- Love for street culture
- Creative and conceptual.
- Love for design and anything digital.
- Pays attention to detail and quality.
- Passionate about design and the role it plays in effective marketing.
- Up to date with the latest design trends, best practices and technology.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Has a positive, can-do attitude and is ready to tackle any task.
- Thrives under pressure and strict deadlines.