The Digital Campaign Manager serves as an internal media expert, and is responsible for collaborating with internal and external partners to deliver best-in-class execution of media plans.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Source, execute, optimize and evaluate all elements of each media campaign. Be the bridge from strategy to execution.
- Make real-time optimizations to the campaigns based on constant measurement and feedback especially with digital plans.
- Work with salespeople to set all measurement metrics and KPIs for each campaign.
- Work with other Campaign Managers to ensure best practice sharing and consistent processes and reporting.
- Provide key learnings reports quarterly with recommendations for future plans.
- Collaborate with brand teams to develop required content plans for digital media plans.
- Understand the media landscape and look for opportunities to impact media plans with new partners and formats that could improve media performance.
Skills & Competencies :
- This person needs to demonstrate strong communication and collaboration skills, analytical capabilities, and the ability to be agile to optimize plans in real-time.
- They must also be flexible and willing to adapt as this role evolves and gets further defined over time.
- Able to work in a pressured and highly deadline driven environment
- Be passionate about online advertising and marketing
Minimum Requirements :
- A senior certificate
- An advertising / marketing or related qualification
- Experience with programmatic media will be advantageous
- At least 2 years digital campaign management experience is a prerequisite
- Fully computer literate, with internet literacy a prerequisite
We a leading media company in Africa with interests in digital media, newspapers, magazines, printing, distribution, book publishing, job classifieds and ecommerce. Our digital media division is a leading African network of popular digital publishing brands and online services across internet, mobile and applications. We are dedicated to creating and sustaining uniquely African online and mobile communities. As South Africa’s largest digital publishing house, the network welcomes over 16 million local unique browsers monthly.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org