The Digital Campaign Manager serves as an internal media expert, and is responsible for collaborating with internal and external partners to deliver best-in-class execution of media plans.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Source, execute, optimize and evaluate all elements of each media campaign. Be the bridge from strategy to execution.
- Make real-time optimizations to the campaigns based on constant measurement and feedback especially with digital plans.
- Work with salespeople to set all measurement metrics and KPIs for each campaign.
- Work with other Campaign Managers to ensure best practice sharing and consistent processes and reporting.
- Provide key learnings reports quarterly with recommendations for future plans.
- Collaborate with brand teams to develop required content plans for digital media plans.
- Understand the media landscape and look for opportunities to impact media plans with new partners and formats that could improve media performance.
Skills & Competencies :
- This person needs to demonstrate strong communication and collaboration skills, analytical capabilities, and the ability to be agile to optimize plans in real-time.
- They must also be flexible and willing to adapt as this role evolves and gets further defined over time.
- Able to work in a pressured and highly deadline driven environment
- Be passionate about online advertising and marketing
- Experience in Datastudio, GA360 and Ad Manager
Minimum Requirements :
- A senior certificate
- An advertising / marketing or related qualification
- Experience with programmatic media will be advantageous
- At least 2 years digital campaign management experience is a prerequisite
- Fully computer literate, with internet literacy a prerequisite