Dynamic digital agency that offer performance packages to international clients. We promote growth and upskilling, as well as a relaxed, flexible yet professional environment.
We need an account director to join our team!
This role quite unique to our business with the title within the business being Marketing Delivery Manager. This is a critical role in the business that requires both the management of people as well as client service responsibilities. Essentially managing a small strategic business unit comprising of both technical specialists and delivery resource.
- Relevant tertiary degree
- Min 3 years digital experience
- Proficient in MS Office suite (incl. Mail, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) essential
- Diverse and excellent writing skills, strategic thinker
The role: (inlcuding, but not limited to)
- Build positive and productive client relationships by demonstrating an understanding and sound knowledge of your clients’ business and industries in which they operate.
- Manage multi-level projects simultaneously, forward planning, prioritising workflow and demonstrating problem-solving at all levels.
- Work with and draw from the expertise of the full spectrum of the agency’s resources to develop integrated offerings to clients where necessary.
- Assist in delivering the highest quality of work and highest standard of creativity at all times.
- Deliver presentations to clients as and when required.
- Test strategic direction with creative teams in order to evaluate against strategy and adaptation across various channels of communication.
- Actively manage and supervise the team on a day-to-day basis to ensure service levels and client deliverables are consistently met.
- Ensure effective communication internally.
- Co-ordinate and ensure successful orientation of new employees into the team.
- Assess project costs against client budgets, managing client and agency budgets on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure invoicing and financial administration adheres to best practice.
- Ensure meeting action reports, status reports, monthly reports, quarterly and annual reviews, and other client admin is completed when required.
- Manage all projects to ensure delivery on time and on budget.
- Passion for all things digital and a healthy appetite for learning.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- The ability to think creatively
- Excellent communication skills