A forward-thinking international agency based in the beautiful town of Knysna is looking for a copywriter to join their team! They have many exciting clients, including world renowned musicians and artists who have topped Billboard charts and sold out venues across the world.
If you understand that digital copywriting is a science and not an art, that creating content for content’s sake causes discontent, that a warm lead isn’t a sweaty rope around a dog’s neck; if you’re part blogger, part SEO specialist with a dash of strategist and a splash of social media manager, if you’re inbound bound and can convince an Eskimo to open your mailer about the benefits of ice through a cleverly crafted subject line, then please continue reading.
This is a rare opportunity to do what you love in an internationally recognised creative agency, while also living a lifestyle that most people can only dream about in one of the most beautiful regions in South Africa. The ideal candidate is someone with a minimum of 3 years of copywriting experience for a prominent brand or agency, with the drive to take their career to the next level. Salary is R22k – 25k negotiable on level of experience.
- Copywriting, creative writing and proofreading.
- Brainstorm and strategise with the team.
- Help create and implement content plans, calendars and schedules.
- Monitor, engage and gather insights from all platforms.
Other requirements are:
- A relevant degree/diploma.
- An understanding of SEO writing.
- An understanding of sales funnels and lead magnets.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to handle various tasks with attention to detail.
- A portfolio to show-off of your writing skills.
Please send your CV’s to email@example.com