Position Summary and Primary Objectives
Business Analyst: Sales Fulfillment is part of a central shared pool of resources responsible for defining the processes and defining the data consumed and produced within the value streams. A BA supports the BPM Manager to define and implement business process architecture that links the organization & business processes to the value chains. They are aligned to value streams and provide process definition, analysis and implementation support to process owner(s).
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Model business processes and maintain the repository environment’s consistency and integrity on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Business Process Management (BPM) Practice and the BPM effort in their value streams.
- Ensure Ways@Work is maintained according to the changes agreed by the Business Forum.
- Support the continuous improvement workshops to capture and define features that require development.
- Supports the creation of process design, improvement and solution design approach
- Supports the Business Optimisation team, System Solution team, Data management team and the Digital Platform architecture team to execute improvement initiatives.
- Assists in testing and validating the initial solution
- Support training and knowledge transfer activities as well as the continued improvement and development of training content in support of the implemented solutions and processes.
- The BA works closely with process owners for their value streams to run process improvement initiatives that deliver a pragmatic business case.
Work Experience Required
- Proven process modelling, analysis and improvement capability
- Strong understanding of their value-streams and digital products
- Thorough working knowledge of business process analysis
- Strong familiarity with quality management concepts and their application
- Excellent communication and relationship management
Skills and Core Competencies
- Relentless focus on process optimisation by leveraging existing NTT tool sets.
- Continually provide professional challenge to the status quo
- Expertise in process modelling, analysis and implementation
- Actively promotes new ways of working that drive agility, speed, and design-thinking
- Continually apply a digital lens to business and value-stream strategies and requirements
- Understand the NTT business and they key value add processes that drive efficiency and revenue for the business