My client is the South African leg of an international company that caters to the dietary health of pets! All animal lovers are welcome!!
The Associate Digital Campaign & Project Manager’s will be responsible for paid for digital initiatives that amplify the message and help achieve business objectives. These must be managed from start to finish, ensuring that they are supportive of the brand managers IMC’s and are delivered on-time, within scope and within budgets allocated.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the brand managers, supporting teams and vendors (such as dev, creative, SEO and digital agencies) to develop, implement, track and optimise all aspects of our paid for digital advertising campaigns including website landing pages, SEO, SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Brief creative agencies on digital creative elements required which may include short videos, images, banners, promo mailers, website / splash pages. You will be required to test, provide feedback on copy, design and facilitate approvals sign off of creative.
- Brief media agencies on digital advertising campaigns, outlining the business objectives of a project and ensuring the correct targeting strategies and KPIs are in place. Ensure creative materials are delivered to media agency on time. Ensure these agencies are actively monitoring and optimizing the campaigns to achieve the best results.
- Meeting with support agencies when necessary to clarify or move projects forward.
- Develop processes and a project / campaign plan spreadsheet and update to document project status, track progress and keep tabs on upcoming milestones.
- Make use of strong analytic skills to: Deliver regular reports of campaign results / analytics and assess against goals; Analyze SEO/SEM results and enhance the company’s brand and increase web-search visibility; Track and measure A/B and multivariate experiments, conversion tests and optimize for effectiveness; Identify trends, patterns
- Stay informed of trending topics/advertising strategies and social media trends to leverage and/or communicate accordingly.
- Work within, track and manage budgets making necessary recommendations to scope and allocation
Requirements and experience:
- Matric and a relevant tertiary education
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in digital advertising campaigns with proven track record of results demonstrating experience in SEO/SEM, Display advertising campaigns, Social Media marketing (Social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) and email marketing. Including: Experience in optimizing landing pages, UX and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Pet or vet related experience will be advantageous
Expected area of skills:
- An enthusiastic team player, with great listening skills and a collaborative approach – essential as you will work with a wide range of stakeholders and agencies.
- Presentable, articulate with excellent communication skills
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas
- Strong sense of initiative
- Organised and ability to work under pressure on managing multiple projects concurrently
- Meticulous attention to detail and efficiency
- Good analytical skills with data-driven thinking and an ability to draw insights and translate into actionable recommendations
- Adaptable with ability to manage change
- Top notch planning and project management skills
For more inforrmation, or to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com and let’s chat!