An incredibly exciting and modern company operating in an exhilirating and creative space is looking for an Art Director capable in Design (Mid-Level).
They are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. An ambitious company that promises that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
The position reports to the Head of Marketing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Producing content for the various departments within marketing i.e promotions, CRM, social media, performance marketing and brand
- Contributing to building the design language of the brand and ensuring consistency across all platforms
- Supporting and working with the UX team to produce designs, content and ensure a memorable customer experience
- Managing the delivery of multiple projects
- Working with the content and creative strategist to interpret briefs and deliver out of the box ideas
- Providing input and feedback on creative presentations by external agency
- Designing and redesigning images and artwork where required
- Excellent self-management and communication skills
- Great Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator skills
- Good understanding of digital and print design principles
- An understanding of typography, colour, composition and how these elements work together for a design solution
- Understand the importance of brand design
- Must be fluent in digital best practices for design and production
- An up-to-date portfolio is a must
- The ability to work under extreme pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and marketing skills and a proven ability to work well in teams
- Basic knowledge of motion graphics/animation and video editing skills advantageous
- Curiosity in the world, customer behaviour and e-commerce
- An eye for design
Qualifications and experience:
- A relevant qualification in design
- At least three years’ experience designing and/or art directing
- Experience in mobile marketing
- Proficiency in; Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Aftereffects), Sketch and HTML coding
- Employees are entrepreneurial, dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of one of the top companies in the country.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, it’s all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is respectful but forthright
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours)
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input;
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts
- thinks like an owner of the business
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARD WORKING
If you feel you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind so email your CV to email@example.com